Design, develop, and maintain software applications, systems, and components based on project requirements
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Developing and directing software system validation and testing methods.
- Directing our software programming initiatives
- Overseeing the development of documentation.
- Working closely with clients and cross-functional departments to communicate project statuses and proposals.
- Analyzing data to effectively coordinate the installation of new systems or the modification of existing systems.
- Managing the software development lifecycle.
- Monitoring system performance.
- Communicating key project data to team members and building cohesion among teams.
- Developing and executing project plans.
- Applying mathematics and statistics to problem-solving initiatives.
- Applying best practices and standard operating procedures.
- Creating innovative solutions to meet our company’s technical needs.
- Testing new software and fixing bugs.
- Shaping the future of our systems.
- Maintain records and files of all documents/ checklists and ensure all relevant documents are updated in timely manner.
- Coordinate and co-operate with the stakeholders to ensure smooth operation of the workflow.
- Must have 3years of working experience in Business Analysis
- English Language in proficient
- Banking and Insurance knowledge is preferable to collect
- Must have endurance over work pressure and workload
- Must good communication in workspace
- Must be active during the progressing projects
- Must try to explore or learn the objectives as work requirements in short time
- Must Learn the workflow and need to follow the department procedure
- University Degree in IT related field
- Relevant Project Management certification or qualification is an